This is a post against blackberry in support of the rights of the virtual economy.

Now you may ask what exactly is the virtual economy. This is the virtual environment in which people, such as developers exist to make money off of.

Now, since blackberry stepped up in changes to the os, such as being able to install android apps straight off BlackBerry world without sideloading, this is the kind of thing that disrupts our economy..

Developers such as people who spent hours and days or even months, and not to mention resources such as money, to develop something like sideswype, a blackberry paid app allowing us to sideloading off our blackberries...

Also note that, having able to install apk files directly, people will pirate paid apps, and developers earn lesser revenue...

This new BlackBerry os 10.2.1 greatly affects our ecosystem, and these people will have to deal with loses and no future hope but to spend more resources developing something new that may not suceed as their firat projects...

Lets stop blackberry from developing 10.2.1 android runtime and functionality in support of all our wonderful developers

Jk. Lololol seriously hasnt someone taken notice to developers such as sideswype who spent their valuable time developing such apps? Lets give them a round of applause. I love blackberryy and lets support them and the developers!!!
    11-15-13 08:30 PM
    Okay, you really were getting me going with the first part. You got me!
    eldricho likes this.
    11-15-13 08:36 PM
    Aww man, you almost got me up to go pop some popcorn and pour a drink to wait and see the drama unfold
    11-15-13 08:37 PM
    Got me too.
    I tried to wipe that fly-speck off my screen!

Z10 via CB10
    11-15-13 08:44 PM
    Dam troll. Though I support BlackBerry devs I don't support the Android runtime. I don't want android apps or repackaged android apps but native ones.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 08:45 PM
    After the update drops, there will be no more blackberry developers except the city guide outfit.

You don't have to worry about this. They will be all in on Android development.
    11-15-13 09:12 PM
    After the update drops, there will be no more blackberry developers except the city guide outfit.

You don't have to worry about this. They will be all in on Android development.
    Lolol thats the thing, most developers worked so hard to be with BlackBerry, and now they will only be with BlackBerry by being with android
    11-16-13 01:36 AM