Anybody able to get this to work with wifi?

I just downloaded the CB version and when I launch it I get the following error...

A problem occurred when trying to create or access your account. There may be insufficient wireless coverage, or the server may be offline for maintenance. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Viigo support. (Error Messsage : Invalid url parameter.)

I then switched my connection type to BIS-B like their FAQ says and get the same error. I also made sure my permissions were set to allow and still get the same error.

My setup:
    TMO 8320 (4.5)
    No Data Plan, I'm surrounded by wifi 90% of my day...
    01-30-09 10:18 AM
    Are you able to use other features like the OEM browser to surf the net? (not TMO HotSpot)
    01-30-09 10:25 AM
    Yup, can do everything else; surf CB, MSFT live search, etc.
    01-30-09 10:52 AM
    Have you checked the Viigo app to see if there is a setting you need to change? I don't use Viigo (I use FreeRange) but...
    01-30-09 10:53 AM
    Yeah, checked their FAQ and did the wifi setting and then the allow access for the error I was getting. Stumped!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 10:56 AM
    Sorry I can't help you.

Have you looked into FreeRange? I've had it for about 6 months now and never had any issues with it what-so-ever. It loads faster than Viigo too.

...just my 2 cents
    01-30-09 10:58 AM
    Thanks, I'll look into it!

01-30-09 11:05 AM
    i use it on my 8320 curve at my house (no tomobile service what so ever) on wifi dayily...so its gotta be something on your end...
    02-09-09 06:43 AM
    Is that true?
    02-10-09 10:48 PM
    Same. Use mine on a wifi as well due to lack of coverage at the house. I never needed to change any settings either.
    02-20-09 12:34 PM
    IFORGOT: Do you have a data plan at all? If not, and if jwomack and coreyrva do have data plans but are simply not using them, then I think the problem may have something to do with needing to download service books via BIS, or some other such thing. I have no data plan and have not been able to use Viigo. I'm not an expert at this, but there does seem to be a difference between not having a data plan and not using your data plan, in terms of whether certain apps will work over wifi.
    02-20-09 03:11 PM
    Nope, no data plan at all, I'm surrounded by wifi 90% of my day. I also would like to mention, I only tried the crackberry edition of Viigo.
    02-23-09 12:03 PM
    Viigo will not work on wifi without a data plan. Its in Kevins thread.

02-28-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD