BTW this app rocks...

I added a channel... engadgetmobile, but I can't seem to move it to the top. Is there a way to do so?
    03-20-08 08:01 PM
    My understanding of the Viigo app is that it puts the channels in alphabetical order and I've never seen an option to sort it any other way. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can move the channels around.
    03-20-08 10:25 PM
    i love this app
    03-20-08 10:47 PM
    My understanding of the Viigo app is that it puts the channels in alphabetical order and I've never seen an option to sort it any other way. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can move the channels around.
    Agreed. They go alphabetically - no way to sort them unfortunately.
    03-20-08 11:09 PM
    I realized that, but I thought there may have been an option to change it. I put "*" in front and they went to the top, but of course the Viigo items aren't in alphabetical order on top.

Another Question: I really want to keep up with news as I never get a chance to watch TV and probably 30 minutes total going back n forth to work on the radio. Any good news feeds?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-08 11:21 PM
    It depends on what kind of news you want. I really like the BBC Front Page News. You can browse through the news channels and see what catches your eye.
    03-20-08 11:29 PM
    No news is good news. =)

Triple entendre intended.

Patrick
    03-21-08 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD