How do I delete the feeds once I have looked at/read them? I don't see the option to do so. Also, I have read that you can also have viigo on the PC but when I downloaded I did so directly to my phone. How do I get it on my PC so I can add feeds etc... thanks for your help, di
    02-02-08 11:17 AM
    To delete a feed just highlight it and do Options > Delete

To use a PC - login to Viigo's site at Home | Viigo | Living Life Untethered and setup an account there. Make sure to add the account info to Viigo on your BB and then you can sync from your account on a PC to your BB.
    02-02-08 11:38 AM
    How do I delete the feeds once I have looked at/read them? I don't see the option to do so. Also, I have read that you can also have viigo on the PC but when I downloaded I did so directly to my phone. How do I get it on my PC so I can add feeds etc... thanks for your help, di
    Do you mean delete the feeds or the articles? New articles will overwrite the old ones so there is no need to delete them. If you meant feeds, follow the instructions above to delete them. In the latest Viigo you can set the the maximum number of articles per feed.
    02-02-08 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD