On the main screen where it lists the categories such as sports, news/rrs, weather ect..
    Is there a setting that will let me delete unwanted categories such as sports, cfl, and entertainment? Thanks and I'm using the public beta.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 05:33 AM
    I wondered the same thing, but I haven't found the option yet.
    06-19-08 06:44 AM
    The option isn't on mine yet. Maybe that and nfl and college football live scores are soon to come.

06-19-08 07:04 AM
    I'm guessing that these are like main page categories and that they are like part of the GUI. Kind of like buttons in a windows application.
    06-19-08 07:31 AM
    I don't think it does. Maybe everyone should send in a request for chooseable categories.

06-19-08 08:03 AM
    That's what I did yesterday about the exact same thing. I'm personally not into the Canadian football league.

06-19-08 08:36 AM
    No, at this time you don't have control over the top level categories.
    06-19-08 09:02 AM
    Glad I didnt jump yet. I don't follow sports and that would be a waste of screen space for me.

I do like the new look tho...
    06-19-08 09:48 AM
    I like the new version, but I don't care about sports either.

06-19-08 09:53 AM
    Well I for one follow sports but the CFL?? That is just insulting to the sport of football!
    06-21-08 01:34 PM
    I think they will fix all this in final version. This is only preview and Viigo ask for feedback so they can make Tango better...
    06-21-08 01:49 PM
    Well I for one follow sports but the CFL?? That is just insulting to the sport of football!
    Chances are I'll never use the stocks and finance option but does that mean it shouldn't be there? Suck it up...Arena football is the real insult to football.
    06-21-08 05:53 PM
    I dont want stocks or sports... just sucks up memory for me. I'm sur ethey'll make it choosable...
    06-21-08 05:57 PM
    Unless, of course, you are Canadian..... Go Esks Go!
    06-29-08 02:50 PM
    I'm almost positive I remember receiving an email back from Viigo about this. If not I saw it browsing the forums here. But they plan on expanding it to all sports and allowing you to delete off what you don't want. IE the CFL that nobody seems to care about ...
    06-29-08 06:33 PM
    I am on the private beta and per the email the Beta team sent out last week those fields will have some user control options. They are Canadian so they choose to load the CFL just to show how it would work with NFL, MLB or NBA...

Alot of the options such as Stocks are just proof of concept to show an Idea about how that feature would work but as Viigo's strong suit has been the abilty to configure it I doubt they would "make" you use subjects you didnt want.
    06-29-08 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD