I can't seem to figure out how to receive email in HTML. It an ATT account and using a yahoo email address. I don't see a HTML setting under email options. There must be a way...

Thanks for any help!
    11-16-08 07:17 AM
    Welcome to CB!

To use HTML email, you'll need BB OS version 4.5+

I only have the link for the 8330 version, but if you search the forums, I'm sure you can find it.

Once upgraded, you resend your service books.

After that HTML email should work on your BB.

Enjoy the addiction
    11-16-08 07:24 AM
    OK, thank you!
    11-16-08 08:51 AM
    If you're viewing an html Email and the images are not showing up. While viewing the Email, click the menu button and select Get Images. You have to do this for every html Email.
    11-16-08 09:10 AM
    Welcome to CB!

To use HTML email, you'll need BB OS version 4.5+

I only have the link for the 8330 version, but if you search the forums, I'm sure you can find it.

Once upgraded, you resend your service books.

After that HTML email should work on your BB.

Enjoy the addiction
    What do you mean, 'resend your sevice books'??? As a t-mobile user, do I resent the service books on my BB? or on the t-mobile website? OK, nevermind, I think I just answered my own question ;D
    Last edited by dcy4pres; 11-16-08 at 10:28 AM.
    11-16-08 10:24 AM
    If you're viewing an html Email and the images are not showing up. While viewing the Email, click the menu button and select Get Images. You have to do this for every html Email.
    i have this problem .. it seems like i have to select " get images " everytime i want to see the image on html emails . my question is why cant it automatically download the images ? is there a way ?? i went to the email option and there was " get images automatically " option but it doesnt change anything . helpppp
    11-16-08 10:34 AM
    You have to select Get Images for each email. Claimed as a security measure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 02:12 PM
    Thank you for your posts concerning the "Get Images" for viewing HTML. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. I deleted BB Smart Viewer thinking it might help. But nothing worked until I followed the advice here. Thanks all!
    11-17-08 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD