When I receive a picture, instead of it just going to my SMS and MMS box, i get a message that says i have to go to a website to view it vzwpix.com. Any idea on how to change this so that its just like it was on my cell phone, when i open it, its there?
    07-18-08 05:22 PM
    That's how it works with the Verizon 8830. Since it has no camera, VZW deems it unnecessary to provide MMS services for it correctly.
    07-18-08 05:32 PM
    Sorry ancha. The problem is that verizon has the option to provide MMS service to the 8830 but since it doesn't have a camera, they do not provide the service books for this phone. So therefore, the only wat to get photos is by email, the vzwpix site, or through the memory card.
    07-18-08 05:38 PM
    Yeah - lame! That's the only thing I hate about my phone. Maybe they will get some common sense and enable it. Makes no sense not to be able to receive just bc we don't got a camera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 06:05 PM
    Im sorry, I just changed my phone today to the 8330 curve. I forgot to mention that.
    07-18-08 06:24 PM
    That sucks VZW does their customers like that.
    07-18-08 06:39 PM
    I almost bought the Curve - but I'm a hold off on a new berry until next year prob just to see what actually does cm out on vzw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD