I randomly wanted to record a video on my phone and I went to play the video I recorded and it would not play. So I decided to just exit the application and it would not close. Can anyone help me?
    05-26-08 09:52 PM
    This happened to me. I had the videos encrypted and could not play them nor exit the recorder program. So i went and took the encryption off. don't know if you have this set or not
    05-26-08 09:58 PM
    This happened to me. I had the videos encrypted and could not play them nor exit the recorder program. So i went and took the encryption off. don't know if you have this set or not
    I sure do. So just take it off?
    05-26-08 10:01 PM
    yeah take the encryption off. I havent figured how to keep them encrypted and use the video camera.
    05-26-08 10:03 PM
    yeah take the encryption off. I havent figured how to keep them encrypted and use the video camera.
    Ok thanks for the help
    05-26-08 10:06 PM
    If anyone else online can help with this issue please let me know
    05-26-08 10:18 PM
    Me! Pictures I could remove the encryption but I can not view the videos even after I sent encryption to none. It acts like there are none saved. I can see them in mass storage mode but I can't see them with the phone. If I could see them, I would move them to another folder which causes a rewrite and it will remove the encryption. Any help?
    Thanks.
    09-06-08 10:59 PM
    Nevermind! I figued it out. I changed the extenstions while viewing it in mass storage mode on the laptop and it took it. I thought it was going to corrupt it because it did when I tried that on the pictures. Hope this helps the next guy! If you can't figure it out, PIN me.
    Thanks!
    09-06-08 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD