Just talked to the Best Buy store where I pre-ordered 3 z10 phones through Verizon. They still have no z10s in stock, neither pre ordered or just available. In my opinion this should not be happening.

I can only say, this seems like a total fail on Verizon's part or Best Buy. Or maybe a little of both.

It
    03-28-13 10:25 AM
    Just talked to the Best Buy store where I pre-ordered 3 z10 phones through Verizon. They still have no z10s in stock, neither pre ordered or just available. In my opinion this should not be happening.

I can only say, this seems like a total fail on Verizon's part or Best Buy. Or maybe a little of both.

It
    Could they have sold out? Would that be a positive for BBRY? I know it isn't for you and I hope you get yours quickly.
    03-28-13 10:34 AM
    One other thing...can anyone explain why a company would not ship units to a store the day before launch insted of the day of the launch and after the store is open?

I sometimes wonder if a lot of these companies have been over run by monkies....I am not marketing expert or anything but when you promote a launch date to your customers, it sure seems like you would want to follow through on that and make the product available.

I have no idea what time the UPS truck stops by the local store and apparently neither do they.

Just been one disappointment after another while waiting for this phone. I know it will be great once it gets here, but dang, a lot of the excitment is gone and has been for a long time...and thats too bad.
    03-28-13 10:34 AM
    No they are still waiting to get units in the store...none have arrived. not pre-orders, nor units to have on hand to sell...
    03-28-13 10:35 AM
    No they are still waiting to get units in the store...none have arrived. not pre-orders, nor units to have on hand to sell...
    That's terrible.
    03-28-13 10:41 AM
    I am in the same boat as you. I pre-ordered my BlackBerry Z10 for Verizon at the Midtown Best Buy in NYC. I just called them up, they told me their shipment hasn't arrived yet. I also checked online and no Best Buy in the five boroughs are showing availability for the black Verizon Z10.
    03-28-13 11:22 AM
    I just checked again and some Best Buy stores seem to be getting their stock throughout the day. So there is the chance you can pick your's up later.
    03-28-13 01:15 PM
    So far no word from my best buy...

I still do not get how this even happens in this day and age....i mean they knew a certain number of orders that they were going to need...let alone people walking in to buy it...
    03-28-13 01:52 PM
    I just called several Best Buy stores that show availability online. Each of them said they didn't have it in stock. So this is getting interesting.
    03-29-13 02:40 PM
    My best buy said that they were going to receive them the night of launch. Luckily they ended up arriving the morning of.

But when I asked the day before they said if they do not receive them they could order me one and over night ship it.

Posted via MY BlackBerry Z10
    03-29-13 03:05 PM
    I found a Best Buy near me that had it. I tried 3 in Manhattan that all showed they had it online and they said they had none. I ended up going to the one near my house and they had it, though they only had 2 in stock.
    03-29-13 07:52 PM