CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Verizon pre-orders not available at Best Buy

Just talked to the Best Buy store where I pre-ordered 3 z10 phones through Verizon. They still have no z10s in stock, neither pre ordered or just available. In my opinion this should not be happening.

I can only say, this seems like a total fail on Verizon's part or Best Buy. Or maybe a little of both.

It
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by cheadley1 View Post
    Just talked to the Best Buy store where I pre-ordered 3 z10 phones through Verizon. They still have no z10s in stock, neither pre ordered or just available. In my opinion this should not be happening.

I can only say, this seems like a total fail on Verizon's part or Best Buy. Or maybe a little of both.

It
    Could they have sold out? Would that be a positive for BBRY? I know it isn't for you and I hope you get yours quickly.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

One other thing...can anyone explain why a company would not ship units to a store the day before launch insted of the day of the launch and after the store is open?

I sometimes wonder if a lot of these companies have been over run by monkies....I am not marketing expert or anything but when you promote a launch date to your customers, it sure seems like you would want to follow through on that and make the product available.

I have no idea what time the UPS truck stops by the local store and apparently neither do they.

Just been one disappointment after another while waiting for this phone. I know it will be great once it gets here, but dang, a lot of the excitment is gone and has been for a long time...and thats too bad.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

No they are still waiting to get units in the store...none have arrived. not pre-orders, nor units to have on hand to sell...
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by cheadley1 View Post
    No they are still waiting to get units in the store...none have arrived. not pre-orders, nor units to have on hand to sell...
    That's terrible.
    CrackBerry User

I am in the same boat as you. I pre-ordered my BlackBerry Z10 for Verizon at the Midtown Best Buy in NYC. I just called them up, they told me their shipment hasn't arrived yet. I also checked online and no Best Buy in the five boroughs are showing availability for the black Verizon Z10.
    Blackberry Playbook 32GB
    Blackberry Bold 9930 Verizon
    Blackberry Storm 2 9550 Verizon
    CrackBerry User

I just checked again and some Best Buy stores seem to be getting their stock throughout the day. So there is the chance you can pick your's up later.
    Blackberry Playbook 32GB
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

So far no word from my best buy...

I still do not get how this even happens in this day and age....i mean they knew a certain number of orders that they were going to need...let alone people walking in to buy it...
    CrackBerry User

I just called several Best Buy stores that show availability online. Each of them said they didn't have it in stock. So this is getting interesting.
    Blackberry Playbook 32GB
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

My best buy said that they were going to receive them the night of launch. Luckily they ended up arriving the morning of.

But when I asked the day before they said if they do not receive them they could order me one and over night ship it.

Posted via MY BlackBerry Z10
    CrackBerry User

I found a Best Buy near me that had it. I tried 3 in Manhattan that all showed they had it online and they said they had none. I ended up going to the one near my house and they had it, though they only had 2 in stock.
    Blackberry Playbook 32GB