Hey Guys and Gals,

Have any of you seen this before?

I work in a Verizon Location as an on-site technician. A pearl user came in saying her contacts have vanished. I check the filter and it was on Business... So I think it was an easy fix. I change it to personal, but they are still not there.

I check under options and it shows there are contacts. I put it through the cellbrite and it transfers contacts... but the address book shows *No Addresses*...

Any thoughts?

07-20-09 09:29 AM
    Uncheck ALL the filter options.
    07-20-09 11:00 AM
    as simple as that, eh? Thanks!
    07-20-09 11:10 AM
    I love it. This just goes to show that the next time you wait on a trained technician for an hour & a half its because their waiting for someone on crackberry to tell them what to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 11:29 AM
    Thats not true. I actually fixed the issue before. I asked after she left for my own interest in knowing.

I fixed it, by backing up and restoring. I was asking to find out if there was an easier way if I ever see it again.

I would never dream of holding someone up while I wait on a reply from CrackBerry. I am the sort of person to do everything I can do to figure it out and fix it, and then research it after to find easier ways.

So thanks for that comment, but your wrong.
    Last edited by NinjaRose; 07-20-09 at 01:00 PM.
    07-20-09 12:58 PM
    I wasn't saying anything about you personally. It has been my experience several times over that technicians at the store are severely undertrained.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD