Does anyone know if there's anywhere in the lower mainland I can buy a skin like ghost armor or best skin ever... without having to send away for it ?

Or a generic skin along these lines...but not poor quality

Any help is muchly appreciated

11-29-08 09:10 PM
    Ghost armor? Whats that? Do you have a link, or example?
    11-29-08 09:54 PM
    Ghost armor? Whats that? Do you have a link, or example?
    Ghost Armor
    11-29-08 09:58 PM
  4. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    If you are in Canada we do have a location in Washington. Please refer to our location section of our website. There is currently only 1 location but they are opening 2 more there at the beginning of next year. That is as close to canada as we are as of now. Hope that helps! Have a great weekend!
    11-29-08 10:04 PM
    If you are in Canada we do have a location in Washington. Please refer to our location section of our website. There is currently only 1 location but they are opening 2 more there at the beginning of next year. That is as close to canada as we are as of now. Hope that helps! Have a great weekend!
    Now that is service!!!!

Telus should take note .

Thanks muchly for the info and considering I'm 20 mins from the Washington border I'll be looking into the location

11-29-08 10:07 PM
  6. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    Service is my name.....Ghost Armor is my game! .......umm yeah that was kind of lame anyway let us know what happens! Have a good weekend and I'm glad I could help!
    11-29-08 10:11 PM
    Service is my name.....Ghost Armor is my game! .......umm yeah that was kind of lame anyway let us know what happens! Have a good weekend and I'm glad I could help!
    You do realize that even your " kinda lame " remark rhymed , don't you.... lolol

Have a good weekend yourself and I'll let you know if I succeed in Washington
    11-29-08 10:20 PM
    Now that is service!!!!

Telus should take note .

Thanks muchly for the info and considering I'm 20 mins from the Washington border I'll be looking into the location

Can I come with you?? LOL... I also live in Surrey. I am scared to apply the GA to the Storm myself as liquid could get inside the screen.
    11-29-08 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD