Hello everyone,

I'm not sure how many of you know this, but as of 3/8/09 Millard Software, the maker of uSirius, has abandoned the project. It is no longer available for download on thier website.

I still would like to try and get Sirius on my Storm...

Does anyone know of a mirror?? or where I can find the installer? or anyone willing to send it?
    03-12-09 09:01 AM
    Im looking for this as well.. hoping someone can post up the installer maybe
    03-14-09 09:36 PM
    Yeah, if someone has it, please e-mail it to me: [email protected]
    03-14-09 11:09 PM
    Why not just get Slacker?

I have Usirius but I'm not home right now. When I get a chance I will let you guys know.
    Last edited by Brian.; 03-15-09 at 03:35 AM.
    03-15-09 03:32 AM
    As of march sirius started charging for an online service.
    Its 3 bucks a month to have an online acct.

I never had to pay with xm but now I do, and I won't with slacker on the phone and pandora on the comp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 04:08 AM
    I know they had to nerge to survive but I still wish XM and Sirius were separate. Now they seem to be scheming to get more money. I couold care less about their "upgraded sound". Leave the regular stream for free and make the upgraded one an option.

03-15-09 07:09 AM
    03-16-09 04:36 PM
    I know they had to nerge to survive but I still wish XM and Sirius were separate. Now they seem to be scheming to get more money. I couold care less about their "upgraded sound". Leave the regular stream for free and make the upgraded one an option.

yeah if you follow all of the press and media with the whole merger the sirrus people had more of an upper hand with it and when everything happened all of the xm big boys went buh byes.
    i am mad because my squizz channel turned into octane. squizz was soo much better imo.
    now you have to pay for the internet service and secondary radio suscriptions went up 2 dollas a month per radio.
    i have 5 radios so i will be paying alot more this year.
    i am not happ about it and i am going to see if i cag just get multiple car kits and install all of them in my cars and boat because all of my radios are internal with the aftermarket radios
    03-16-09 04:50 PM
    I DL that megaupload site for usirius but it states that the Server is down as mentioned prior. Hey Brian, you mentioned Slacker radio, but how does that incorporate to the usirius program so we can listen to Sirius radio stations on our BB?
    Can anyone crack this issue?
    11-22-09 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD