I'm in sales and as I'm out meeting with customers I take their orders down, at the end of the day when I get home I modify a word doc (company name, product ordered, date needed...)and email them to my office. I'm looking for a way to do this as I go from my BB, I've tried emailing the doc to myself and downloading to straight to my card but I'm not able to make any changes to it if I'm even able to open it at all. Is there an app out there that will allow me to use a word doc like this...I have an 8130 running 4.3. Thx for the help. Dd

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 05:54 AM
    I'm in sales and as I'm out meeting with customers I take their orders down, at the end of the day when I get home I modify a word doc (company name, product ordered, date needed...)and email them to my office. I'm looking for a way to do this as I go from my BB, I've tried emailing the doc to myself and downloading to straight to my card but I'm not able to make any changes to it if I'm even able to open it at all. Is there an app out there that will allow me to use a word doc like this...I have an 8130 running 4.3. Thx for the help. Dd

If you update your pearl OS to a 4.5 OS (more specifically 4.5.0.131) you can run documents to go on your BB. Then you can open, edit and save the document from your BB. The documents to go app is available from the dataviz website.

02-20-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD