Ok everyone, I could really use your help. I'm sure there is another forum about this on here, but when I looked it didn't give me the answer I was looking for...

I currently have 4 email addresses on my 8330, a blackberry email, work, yahoo and gmail... My problem is... my work email using OWA, I can connect and get my email, but I can't sync my calendars or global address book... I'm using BIS to connect to OWA not an enterprise server... it is a bit slower, but my company won't put us on a BES until it's more "cost effective"

My question is... Can I even sync my calendars and global address books to my blackberry wirelessly? I mean, BlackBerry's are amazing, and I'd find it rather disappointing if they couldn't sync an OWA calendar and a GAL, like a windows mobile phone does... If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks.
    08-03-08 10:36 AM
    Have you enabled wireless sync? Calendar->Options->Default->Wireless Sync.
    08-03-08 05:07 PM
    To my knowledge there is no way to sync anything wirelessly other than email with OWA using BIS. Another option would be something like Google for your calendar.
    08-03-08 06:42 PM
    I use BIS and OWA and no you can't sync your OWA address book and calendar on BIS. You will need a BES account to do that. All BIS will do is push your email to your phone.
    08-03-08 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD