Well you know gunslinging wanna be peaceful penguins tend to be a bit.....off....in the head.......
    08-09-14 03:48 PM
    Well you know gunslinging wanna be peaceful penguins tend to be a bit.....off....in the head.......
    I just got tired of the debate and decided to demonstrate how important a holster is. I haven't found my 9900 since it got lost down there two years ago. Have a great evening dear, Hugs!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 03:52 PM
    You too love!
    08-09-14 03:52 PM
    I just found the perfect holster with extra battery pouches and everything...

Is using a holster considered old fashoned?-cell_phone_holster.jpg
    08-09-14 05:12 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cell_phone_holster.jpg 
Views:	530 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	289877

Ooooo that would look great with black stilettos, black above the elbows leather gloves and a riding crop.....
    08-09-14 06:27 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cell_phone_holster.jpg 
Views:	530 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	289877
    I have to ask, why does he need a pouch for a spare battery when he has an iphone? ;-)
    08-09-14 06:30 PM
    I posted previously about always using a holster. I wanted to make a small correction. I use the leather OEM BlackBerry Holster with my Q10 which is my work phone. For my Z30 which is my personal phone, I've tried the holster but it sits a bit high. So I usually don't use it. It's a size issue I guess?

From my Z30...is it the best? Jury still out...
    08-10-14 12:05 AM
    Sorry don't know what happened here is a link instead. Looking for my berry.
    http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/realadam/span3.jpg

Posted via CB10
    So who gets sued for the mental and emotional trauma brought about by this disturbing post???

Lmao

Black Carbon Fiber Z10
    08-10-14 12:24 AM
    So who gets sued for the mental and emotional trauma brought about by this disturbing post???

Lmao

Black Carbon Fiber Z10
    How dare you! That's us at our finest!

Psst, blame it on Pantless, I said I don't normally do photos, she insisted.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 08-10-14 at 12:42 AM.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-10-14 12:25 AM
    While I use a holster for my Q10, I can see how it would be a bit uncomfortable for large phones such as the Z30.

What would be the maximum size you would use the holster with?

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    08-10-14 12:40 AM
    While I use a holster for my Q10, I can see how it would be a bit uncomfortable for large phones such as the Z30.

What would be the maximum size you would use the holster with?

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    I got my Z30 and Z10 with BlackBerry Flip cases holstered in a clip case either side of my Belt with the Bold and or IOS in my hand at any given time. Its not a problem for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 12:45 AM
    Ooooo that would look great with black stilettos, black above the elbows leather gloves and a riding crop.....
    ...it would be a set to follow a romantic dinner...

(is the riding crop a necessary accessory to this outfit?) :-P

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 07:31 AM
    ...it would be a set to follow a romantic dinner...

Posted via CB10
    Well....yes.....
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 08-10-14 at 08:40 AM. Reason: answered within quote
    currentodysseys likes this.
    08-10-14 07:45 AM
    I would say not only necessary, but Mandatory! :-D

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    08-10-14 08:38 AM
    Never thought holsters would be this contentious and fractious. That's the way with any accessory that is visible to other people. It becomes a fashion statement - good or bad.

As for me, I've to confess I did wear holsters, but this was when the vogue was smaller and smaller phones at the turn of the millennium. I stopped using holsters with the Treo and subsequent phones. They became too big for holster wearing and made me feel I'm the one holstered to my phone.

These days, I put them in a field or cross body bag. Needless to say, I've amassed quite a number of field and cross body bags of different sizes to hold all or selected mobile gadgets - kindle, phone(s), tablet. Less drama.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 12:09 PM
    I think it's pretty common to call the US just "America" or "US" for short. "United States of America" is just too long for conversation. For the most part, people don't use the word America in reference to the continents without putting north or south in front of it. Or calling it the Americas. At least that's the way it's usually done within the US where I live. I don't know if that usage is different in other English speaking countries. Here, no one would be confused as to what you meant by simply saying America or American. Also, how else do you refer to US citizens if not Americans? United States of Americans?
    Yes but my youngest has autism. He takes everything very literally and has trouble with abstract concepts. Kind of like you can have 20 names for different trees but the concept of a tree - just the general species - is harder for him to grasp (that was an example from when he was much younger of course). So to him, it's very difficult to grasp the difference between a town, a province, a state, a country and a continent even before we throw in things like North America, United States of America, and Americans.

I tell you, I never realized how many concepts are absorbed fairly automatically throughout life until I had this little guy. Everything, and I do mean everything, gets questioned.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Vorkosigan; 08-11-14 at 01:23 PM.
    08-10-14 01:33 PM
    Only if you've been a very bad boy.
    08-11-14 11:33 AM
    Only if you've been a very bad boy.
    Sometimes if you have been a very GOOD boy ;-p

08-11-14 12:10 PM
    Sometimes if you have been a very GOOD boy ;-p

Or if you think the idea of being a very bad boy is a very good thing
    08-11-14 12:52 PM
    Oh stop we're hijacking the thread and I'm sure someone will be upset if we have too much fun....
    08-11-14 12:53 PM
    Oh stop we're hijacking the thread and I'm sure someone will be upset if we have too much fun....
    Haha. Not upset.

A little scared though. I don't think you have a horse? Roflol.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 01:25 PM
    How can you NOT have fun when the thread is about smartphone holsters?!
    08-11-14 01:27 PM
    Or if you think the idea of being a very bad boy is a very good thing
    You know, I never thought about these kinds of things until I married my wife! Oops, I probably said too much... ;-D

08-11-14 01:49 PM
    Oh, to heck with them! Silly thread to begin with. :-D

08-11-14 01:50 PM
    What happened to the nice picture of you and your horse?

Posted on my Q10 or Z10
    08-11-14 03:06 PM
356 ... 1011121314 ...