Hey Crackberriers.

So I've got my BlackBerry 8330 here, and my vehicle. First of all, I want to know if it's possible to use my BlackBerry to link with my car. So if I'm in the car, I want to be able to click a button on my Blackberry and have my car's built in speakers to hear the other person, and use my car's built in microphone (like the one I would use to talk to OnStar) to talk to them. I figured I could do this through Bluetooth. My hearing isn't able to listen just from the blackberry's speakers.

The next thing I want to do, if I can do that... I want to be able to use this in my wife's car as well as my car. So if I bring my phone into my wife's car, I will be able to use the same thing that I described up above here, but have it so that I can go in either vehicle and do that.

Is it possible for me to do this?

The vehicles I want to do this in are all pretty new. I have a 2009 Avalanche, and my wife's car is a 2008 Suburban. I've looked on the buttons for one that had the bluetooth sign, but didn't find one with it. I know for sure, however, that the Avalanche is Bluetooth Compatible.

Thank you for the help, in advance, guys! It would really help a guy getting old and can't hear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 05:27 PM
    Oh, my wife says that her suburban is Bluetooth Compatible also. I wasn't quite sure if it was or not when I wrote the novel up there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 05:31 PM
    Have you checked you vehicle owner's manuals to see how to pair a hand held device? If you can't find it there, check with you dealership.
    01-06-10 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD