Huh? Did you read it? It's about the browser not formatting text to read websites properly. Not sure what you are trying to get at.
    The browser needs something other then "reader" because it misses a lot of what's on the Web pages .

But read into it what you want

Posted via CB10
    I simply agreed with the OP. He says he doesn't trust the device. As for the things you mention. Ok. Luckily android is not going away. If it is better for you then that's great. It's not for me.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    05-25-13 09:40 PM
    Ok. Example

Go to Howardforums
    Go into a thread and then hit reader...you won't get the actual posts..and that a on a lot of forums

Posted via CB10
    Who reads forums in a phone browser? Ever heard of Tapatalk?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ya. Don't like it. Like this cb10 app it doesn't do everything that a browser can do on a forum. No pm. No Lots of stuff

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Any "Reader Mode" is basically looking for columns of text. Contiguous. So any text that is separated into blocks such as a forum is going to have issues. Nature of the beast.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    05-25-13 09:43 PM
    I simply agreed with the OP. He says he doesn't trust the device. As for the things you mention. Ok. Luckily android is not going away. If it is better for you then that's great. It's not for me.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    And that goes back to what I first said to you...you either don't notice, don't care, or don't surf those forum websites.
    And then you got...I'm so I shouldn't use it from that. don't know how...but cest la vie

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:44 PM
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Any "Reader Mode" is basically looking for columns of text. Contiguous. So any text that is separated into blocks such as a forum is going to have issues. Nature of the beast.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    nature of a crap beast with no options. How hard is it to have auto fit? All other browsers do

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:45 PM
    And that goes back to what I first said to you...you either don't notice, don't care, or don't surf those forum websites.
    And then you got...I'm so I shouldn't use it from that. don't know how...but cest la vie

Posted via CB10
    Good glad it is clear and settled. Thanks.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    05-25-13 09:48 PM
    They need to get rid of reader and go with what everyone else knows works. Reflow and autofit I'm not sure why BlackBerry has to March to their own beat still. It ain't working.

Posted via CB10
    Reflow? Are you kidding? My old Torch did that - better than my S3, I might add.

The browsing experience on the Z is way better. It's way better than I've ever seen on any droid, and in a whole different league from the IPhone which is essentially useless as a browser.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:49 PM
    nature of a crap beast with no options. How hard is it to have auto fit? All other browsers do

Posted via CB10
    So you have evidence BlackBerry does not intend to add that then?

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    05-25-13 09:49 PM
    Stanwest31: if you complain this much about a phone, how the he'll are you still leafs fan?

posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    05-25-13 09:50 PM
    Reflow? Are you kidding? My old Torch did that - better than my S3, I might add.

The browsing experience on the Z is way better. It's way better than I've ever seen on any droid, and in a whole different league from the IPhone which is essentially useless as a browser.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. The browser is pretty slick. I like it more than I did Chrome on Android ICS.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    05-25-13 09:50 PM
    This is the second moderator intervention in response to trolling and provocation in this thread. If a third intervention is needed the response will not be constrained to warnings.

[warn]The taunting, insulting, and provocative posting ends here, now - unless participants want to be excluded from the site for the remainder of the holiday weekend. If you feel an irresistable urge to continue the exchange of insults please take it to an out of band private channel, and stop disrupting the forum.[/warn]
    05-26-13 04:46 AM
62 123