Just got off the phone with USAA. There is a new app coming to BlackBerry 10 soon!!!! Keep asking folks!!! They are listening!!!!! No release date but they confirmed that they are in the lab!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 12:03 PM
    Very cool. I will be looking for this one.
    04-17-13 01:10 PM
    Yes!!!

USAA is my primary bank, I always ask myself why I didn't switch sooner.
    04-17-13 02:18 PM
    That's great news!
    04-17-13 02:52 PM
    I actually inquired about an app before I returned my Z10, said they were months out from release. No word on whether it will be native or a port

Too long for me... but at least they are attempting...
    04-17-13 03:34 PM
    The mobile web page experience is actually pretty good. Just bookmark the mobile web page and make a shortcut on the app grid. Of course, we want native apps or at least an Android port, but in terms of functionality, the mobile web page does everything I need it to - check balances, previous transactions, transfer funds, etc.

For the sake of the general public and the well being of BBRY, I hope USAA and other key companies get their apps out for BB10 (such as GoToWebinar for instance...)
    04-17-13 04:37 PM
    Just got off the phone with USAA. There is a new app coming to BlackBerry 10 soon!!!! Keep asking folks!!! They are listening!!!!! No release date but they confirmed that they are in the lab!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    I've been waiting to hear that!!
    04-20-13 11:48 PM
    BOOM! They are listening.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 11:54 PM
    I've been using a sideloaded Android version for a few weeks. The basic account access works great, but a lot of things don't work properly. I hope they release a BB10 version soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 04:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    I will definitely be looking for this one.
    04-26-13 08:19 PM
    I've been using a sideloaded Android version for a few weeks. The basic account access works great, but a lot of things don't work properly. I hope they release a BB10 version soon.

Posted via CB10
    Same here, but now the sideloaded app freezes on the verifying security screen. Guess I'm going to wait or might have to switch back to Android.
    06-25-13 08:20 PM
    Great

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:23 PM
    Looks like I may be switching banks soon. A banking app is the only thing I miss, even though the browser experience is darn good.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:46 PM
    You can sideloaded the android version. It works perfectly.

USAA bank app-img_00000009.png

Posted via CB on my Z10
    06-25-13 08:50 PM
    *sigh* you know if you go to the website with the browser, it takes you to the mobile site? Then, you choose "add to homescreen" and voila! You just made a thingy that the world apparently can't live without...a blap? slap? clap?...oh, yeah....an APP.
    guess what the app is most likely going to be...a launcher for the mobile site

Posted via CB10
    syclone1978 likes this.
    06-25-13 08:58 PM
    *sigh* you know if you go to the website with the browser, it takes you to the mobile site? Then, you choose "add to homescreen" and voila! You just made a thingy that the world apparently can't live without...a blap? slap? clap?...oh, yeah....an APP.

Posted via CB10
    Not. But nice try. The Mobile site is different from the app.

Additionally, from the app you can do fast login, deposit mobile, and a few other minor tasks. It's why I don't carry a Z yet. I do a lot of mobile banking.

Cue the, You don't really need that app morons in .....5.......4.......3.......2.......
    Jamez Avila and Amy wineBerry like this.
    06-25-13 09:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I get that, but it would be nice to have check scanning and tap to pay (eventually) through NFC.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:08 PM
    Not. But nice try. The Mobile site is different from the app

Cue the, You don't really need that app morons in .....5.......4.......3.......2.......
    that makes great business sense....lol...interesting....i do the same thing for bank of America and it works fine for what I need though admittedly photo check deposits would be nice.
    I don't really need that app XD

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 09:15 PM
    I thought that the OP was strange. USAA for Android only came out in December of 2012.
    06-26-13 09:23 PM
    I'm sorry but having an app that allows check depositing is very useful. The USAA app for iOS is what made it easy for me to give up my Bold 9700 in 2010. Having to ask my parents for their phone so I could deposit the handful of paper checks I received was just inconvenient. If the web browser can allow that, then an app is unnecessary.
    06-26-13 09:30 PM
    Here's another reason why an app is better than just the mobile website:

I needed to pay for something online that only accepted credit/debit. Couldn't find my card, so I called USAA. I had a strong feeling they couldn't give my debit card number to me over the phone and lo and behold they didn't. I was told to download the app onto an iphone/ipad or android phone. For some reason unbeknownst, the app is the only thing that displays your card number in full; even statements don't show it.
    06-27-13 11:57 AM
    Even when i had an iPhone I used the web version I like how it remembers my info but always asks me pin and security questions. In the app I'm always afraid of it staying logged in. Web page times out after 5 minutes

@jr A Password keeper can be used for more than just passwords :P

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 03:16 PM
    I thought that the OP was strange. USAA for Android only came out in December of 2012.
    Nope USAA app for Android has been out for a least 2 years, maybe more.
    06-27-13 04:19 PM
    Nope USAA app for Android has been out for a least 2 years, maybe more.
    I won't argue. The Play Store says Dec 12.
    06-27-13 09:14 PM
    Last time I checked, you can deposit checks on the mobile site with Deposit@Mobile...? Is that no longer the case?

Posted with my Playbook via Tapatalk
    06-27-13 10:50 PM
30 12