Hey all,

I just read the story about the SkyPark Cafe on the main page and thought it was an awesome idea. I'm a college student and the local coffeehouse is pretty much my second home. If there were one of these around my area I'd be in my glory. Internet access, like-minded BB people, some handpicked tunes.... Would be a great environment.

Does anyone have any thoughts/comments on how well this would be in the US? I love my coffee and playbook combination, and would definitely support a RIM version of a coffeehouse. I don't do too much of checking in with facebook or foursquare, but I know many others who do. I haven't been in Starbucks too many times but I know they have an "App of the month" promotion from Apple.

Do you guys and gals think this could be something we may potentially see in the US in the near future? I almost see it as advertising and functionality at the same time. Would be a great way to advertise BB10 even.
    10-07-12 09:57 AM
    Provided the coffee was good I would definitely check it out.
    I'm very fond of the coffee at Starbucks just not so much some of the snobbish people at my local Starbucks.
    As I said love the coffee even if it is way overpriced.
    10-07-12 12:18 PM