Today I went to a mall (in new york) and noticed that nokia was all over the mall with representatives demostrating their phones. Nokia had a about 2 or 3 reps on each floor of the mall and many people were viewing phones or seening the demos. RIM needs to hit the US with this kind of marketing. They need to reach out to the people and make them feel wanted. Has anyone seen this kind of marketing in their neighborhood?
- 11-17-12, 09:14 PM #2
This would probably happen After the launch besides someone has already done a Thread of his own Dev Alpha Experiment and it did Not go well.
- By azrin640 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 19Last Post: 01-16-12, 02:12 PM
- By BB.David in forum News & RumorsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-16-11, 11:05 PM
- By Furballz in forum News & RumorsReplies: 27Last Post: 12-16-11, 01:46 AM
- By brutus1981 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-11, 09:37 AM
- By brutus1981 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-11, 04:59 PM