I'm in US airports four times a week. Obviously major concentrations of business travelers. I would love to see ATT partner with BBRY to advertise in major airports.

There are tons of opportunities to advertise whether it be the free wi-fi offered at the airports (where you're forced to watch their commercials), print media etc. I know that BBRY doesn't have tons of cash to advertise everywhere. If your customer is business, enterprise, sales etc. airports provide a captive audience.

I could almost see an interactive kiosk (staffed by trained BBRY people) who show and demo the Passport. Imagine the number of impressions you could make with something like that at O'Hara, Hartsfield, DFW, JFK etc. Huge numbers.

Partner up and let's see some airport advertising! Money well spent.
    02-24-15 09:09 PM
    Brilliant idea!! Better ROI than other forms of marketing.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 09:17 PM
    Another "some other company should give money to/pay for stuff for BB"? Why would AT&T pay for BB advertising, when they could do a pure AT&T ad instead? Why would they do BB advertising when BB owns a mere 0.4% of the market (between BBOS and BB10) and aren't even targeting consumers?

The people deciding on which phones to buy for their enterprise aren't going to be swayed much by an ad in an airport, or even a kiosk - they have corporate reps to bring demo phones into their offices in person to show their IT staff, just like the other companies do. And BB simply doesn't have the money to spend on things that aren't going to bring a direct return, which is why they are spending money for enterprise account managers instead of consumer ads in airports.
    JeepBB and TGR1 like this.
    02-25-15 12:55 AM
    Where they have charging stations available they should have a small advertisement that says...wall huggers? Should have bought a BlackBerry.

This of course unless you got a z10. The battery is pretty small on those too

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    02-25-15 06:51 AM
    Yes, playing up the great battery life in an airport would rock!

"The Blackberry Passport keeps you flying free while others tie you down!"

This Passport takes me places!
    02-25-15 11:33 AM
    This could be a very very big advantage. C'mon BlackBerry! This is your chance

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 11:16 AM
    Airports do offer some good exposure, and there's a high percentage of the right target audience...

So, if it sounds right and the math works, do it! :-D

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    02-26-15 04:04 PM
    I saw some Passport adds in the airport last month! It was Waterloo regional however lol.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 07:12 PM
    Saw Porsche design BlackBerry ads in the Hong Kong airport a few weeks ago.
    I thought it would be great for them to put ads on the in flight entertainment, when you're stuck watching the ads for every video you watch.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:02 PM
    I've seen BlackBerry ads at YVR (vancouver international) many times. They also had a kiosk type display set up for some time. Not sure if it's still there though.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:54 PM
    Does anyone remember an article from Kevin about a BlackBerry store located in airport? It was a desolate place and a pitiful scene.
    02-26-15 10:55 PM