Hi,

I wanted to unlock my Rogers 9700. I got the unlock code and I put the the international sim card in my phone. I was then prompted to enter the code right after it booted (without going through the long process). The phone got unlocked but then I realized I can't get internet service even through wifi, so I put back my Rogers sim card and it said SOS -- please insert sim card.

Any idea how can I fix this? Please, any help would be apprecaited!
    05-05-10 07:26 PM
    Moving to BB Unlocking
    05-05-10 07:48 PM
    Try unlocking it through the long process.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 08:46 PM
    try just doing a reboot.
    05-05-10 09:18 PM
    Hi,

I wanted to unlock my Rogers 9700. I got the unlock code and I put the the international sim card in my phone. I was then prompted to enter the code right after it booted (without going through the long process). The phone got unlocked but then I realized I can't get internet service even through wifi, so I put back my Rogers sim card and it said SOS -- please insert sim card.

Any idea how can I fix this? Please, any help would be apprecaited!
    Try turning Wireless OFF and then back ON.
    05-05-10 11:05 PM
    I did a reboot and it worked. But I had to remove the sim card, reboot then put the sim and reboot again. That was soo scary.

Thanks
    05-06-10 01:32 AM
    I did a reboot and it worked. But I had to remove the sim card, reboot then put the sim and reboot again. That was soo scary.

Thanks
    Glad to hear! Some Blackberrys have a mind of their own
    05-06-10 10:42 AM
    Glad to hear you got everything fixed!
    05-06-10 02:35 PM
    We always recommend a battery pull (restart) after entering the code and having it accepted by the phone
    05-07-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD