Ok, so I recently got the Motorola Bravo, which is a great phone..but I'm starting to miss my good ol' 8900. I used my 8900 since '09 and it's an awesome phone..I never thought I would be getting the urge to switch back after an upgrade. Idk..I mean my android phone has a lot more memory, is quicker, and tons of apps of course..but I really just find myself ending up using the same apps I would use on my 8900 lol..Just having the withdrawals I suppose Definitely a crackberry
    04-18-11 09:24 PM
    So I'm on my 8900 right now just using the wifi. Working good as expected. I'm always bi-polar when it comes to phones lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 09:42 PM
    Ive used the 8900 & i'm currently on my Bold 9700 & i have to say NOTHING compares to a Blackberry, they are ADDICTIVE!
    I switched to a HTC HD2 about couple months ago & i came running back.

I feel you on this
    04-18-11 10:30 PM
    Just use both

04-18-11 10:33 PM
    Ok, so I recently got the Motorola Bravo, which is a great phone..but I'm starting to miss my good ol' 8900. I used my 8900 since '09 and it's an awesome phone..I never thought I would be getting the urge to switch back after an upgrade. Idk..I mean my android phone has a lot more memory, is quicker, and tons of apps of course..but I really just find myself ending up using the same apps I would use on my 8900 lol..Just having the withdrawals I suppose Definitely a crackberry
    Why did you go with a low end Android device? Did you get it free?
    04-18-11 10:48 PM
    I have had a mytouch3G, Optimus T, EVO for a short stint on Sprint and messed around on quite a few other androids and even an iPhone 3G's and IMO nothing works as good as my berries, especially my 9700.

Some people just like their Berries.

04-18-11 11:54 PM
    Interesting how there are a few of these "came back" threads.
    If a phone is not a good fit just use what does work. Or if you can, just carry both.
    I'm not letting go of my BB, but I am using my Atrix for media and internet. It kills my BB on YouTube, but my BB is rock solid on communication and dependability.
    Each phone has its strengths.
    Now...if there were only one phone that did it all....

04-19-11 03:24 AM
    Why did you go with a low end Android device? Did you get it free?
    Yeah I got it for free..it's a really nice and fast phone with over a gig of app storage and I have a ton of apps and still have 1gb left. It recently just got the upgrade to froyo so that makes it better of course.

But yeah I guess I can just use both and have the best of both worlds..

04-19-11 07:00 AM
    I struggle with the same constantly and what I found is that you can't beat the BB for phone and communications so once again I'm back as this is what 90% of my use case is daily. However, I do miss the multimedia and video part so I still have an iPhone. Once BB get's that part right, I'm done with two devices. Of both though, I definitely use the BB more but I mentioned already my 90% use case.

For reference, been on a bunch of Androids over the past few months and always come back to BB.
    04-19-11 08:34 AM
    Yeah i'm hoping the new berries coming out will have the best of both worlds

04-19-11 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD