Hey guys!

Sorry in advance if this was supposed to be posted in the Pearl thread but it also has a lot to do with different OS's.

My sister turned into a blackberry fan when I convinced her to buy a Blackberry Pearl 8100. They were going for pretty cheap since it was right before the 8120s were released for Tmobile.

Anyway her Pearl is running the OS 4.2.1.107. That's the latest release TMobile has for her device. She saw me running around with 4.5 on my 8320 and now that I'm using my 8900 with 4.6 and 5.0 BBMessenger shes beyond jealous!

She's planning on upgrading her device in the fall when her agreement is up and she's eligible for a better discount but until then is it possible to at least upgrade her to 4.5? I know she'd appreciate the video cam and the possibility of upgrading to the new 5.0 BBM. I've upgraded my devices but I'm not sure whats available for the 8100?

Any thoughts or ideas?
    07-18-09 08:30 PM
    I don't see why not I just upgtraded my OS to 4.5 the other day. I'm not under contract though but I don't see what difference that makes. I do a monthly type of billing with at&t & its working just fine for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 09:04 PM
    Dl the 4. 5 OS from RIM and install it to a local HD, run DM
    and upgrade. You might want to back up as you upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD