I am happy about this OS upgrade except for one thing.....i lost an icon which i frequently use.. IT is the SIM CARD ICON!!!

Can anyone help on how to bring it back???
    06-06-12 01:46 AM
    honestly ive never seen the SIM card icon before. i wonder if thats a carrier pushed thing. try resending your service books.
    06-06-12 02:11 AM
    it is a sim toolkit icon, looks like a sim card and embedded in it are several apps, like mobile banking, locator services, etc....
    06-06-12 02:46 AM
    do i need to ask my carrier to push the service books again or i can do it on my bb?
    06-06-12 02:47 AM
    do i need to ask my carrier to push the service books again or i can do it on my bb?
    you can resend them yourself. log into email setup and hit the menu button, then choose send service books. in all my years of using blackberry phones, ive never seen the SIM toolkit. what carrier and phone are you using. the apps you describe sound like they could be carrier pushed. ive never seen them or their COD files in an OS before.
    06-06-12 03:09 AM
    06-06-12 03:38 AM
    Voda UK push this to your device. It's definitely a carrier issue. Service books will sort it for you.

Sent from my old faithful BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    06-06-12 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD