I need some help getting an upgrade, my story:

I finally decided to upgrade from the 8703e to a curve, big decision because I have always had a track wheel and I can't imagine using anything else, anyway, I spoke with vzw today and they say I'm not eligible for an upgrade because I upgraded my phone 6 months ago. The problem is I never upgraded the phone, I received a referbished phone after my first 8703e's track wheel stopped working. I need some help what are my options is if any?

Aggrivated in Texas

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 08:55 PM
    You need to try to explain to a new rep your situation. I would physically go into a store and speak with a manager. If they didn't tell you at the time you received your refurbished unit that you were using an upgrade, then you didn't. Verizon is usually very good about customer service. Just give it a try.

07-08-08 09:00 PM
    well one thing that usually works is you can keep calling verizon and talking to different associates until you get the answer you want. Basically you just have to threaten that you will change subscribers and give them a hard time about it... some begging wouldn't hurt either
    07-08-08 09:01 PM
    Why is it that you have to threaten? There was a mistake made and should be rectified. Call back, state your case, point out the error and insist in a respectful manner that the situation be resolve. Threats are not required.

07-08-08 09:50 PM
    You're going to love the curve, I do miss the trackwheel of my past berries, but I'm used to the the trackball now
    07-08-08 09:53 PM
    Why is it that you have to threaten? There was a mistake made and should be rectified. Call back, state your case, point out the error and insist in a respectful manner that the situation be resolve. Threats are not required.

I definately agree threatening someone will get you no where.
    07-08-08 09:54 PM
    You catch more bees with honey! Good luck!!!
    07-08-08 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD