Ok I know this might sound kinda funny as I work for verizon wireless, but I have my upgrade and debating on the storm or the curve, what do you guys think I should go with, I have seen issues with both and love my dare so the touch is deff leading me to go with the storm.
    04-30-09 11:44 AM
    Go with the storm if you want a touchscreen device. With all the updates going on for that device it is getting more and more stable. I dont have one simply because I'll wind up destroying it in a matter of a few days due to what I do for a living.
    04-30-09 11:51 AM
    or do you guys think I should wait to see some of the new devices?
    04-30-09 12:11 PM
    If you want a touchscreen, go with the Storm. Unless you want to hold out until they come out with the Storm 2 (who knows when that will be)

If the touchscreen doesn't matter all that much I'd say check out each device. I've only ever had the Pearl and Curve and both are great phones but it all depends on your preferences. Trying out each phone in store may help you make the decision.
    04-30-09 12:30 PM
    If you wnna wait then wait. It is all personal pref with the device.
    04-30-09 12:35 PM
    That would have been my answer if you didn't suggest it.
    04-30-09 12:36 PM
    have any of you seen the new ones that are coming out? I have heard about them but thats about it, I know work wants me to get into a PDA device for email so I know some of the leaked software is kinda tricky to have on the phone as I have to go with a BES plan.
    04-30-09 12:51 PM
    i'm partial to the storm my friend
    04-30-09 03:55 PM
    If you want a touch screen, go with the Storm.

If you want a physical keyboard, wait for the Niagara (Tour).

Either way you have 30 days to try your selected device.

i'm definitely waiting for the Niagara. i have a Curve now. Between a Storm and Curve, i'd choose the Curve. i've used the Storm quite a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 07:26 PM
    i'm definitely waiting for the Niagara. i have a Curve now. Between a Storm and Curve, i'd choose the Curve. i've used the Storm quite a bit.
    Agreed on all the above...
    04-30-09 07:31 PM
    I love that the new mods are starting to properly title threads.
    04-30-09 07:37 PM
    Done! And i'm on wap too, so it takes forever! Lol. Thank you POE, you're sweet!

For the OP: http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/

Check those specs as you're researching the Storm and deciding.

04-30-09 07:39 PM
    Well you could wait to see if the "niagra" comes out sometime soon. I havea curve and really love it-its a very solid device. If you would prefer touch and not wait-then try the Storm. Its all in if you want a physical keyboard and compaired to a "virtual" keyboard. Good luck with yur decision!

04-30-09 07:47 PM
    I love my storm but for some reason some Storms are really nice and others are buggy and laggy and not clicking correctly. But it all depends on touch screen or trackball
    04-30-09 08:51 PM
    I would wait since WES is next week and maybe there is something that will be announced that is better suited for you.

04-30-09 09:08 PM
    Personally the curve is awesome, if your dieing for a toucscreen try the storm.

Working for vzw you must know what's hot in the world of cellphones cause you deal with customers (I think) But if you want something new just wait for the Tour.

04-30-09 10:01 PM
    Well you could wait to see if the "niagra" comes out sometime soon. I havea curve and really love it-its a very solid device. If you would prefer touch and not wait-then try the Storm. Its all in if you want a physical keyboard and compaired to a "virtual" keyboard. Good luck with yur decision!

I agree shellz ...waiting for the niagra
    04-30-09 10:37 PM
    I just got the blackberry storm and I love it now I am curious about what the niagra look like do anyone have a pic of it
    05-01-09 06:27 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/niagara-pics-175585/

05-01-09 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD