Received replacement 8830 and first updated to software 4.5. I went to go to the browser and its not there. How do I get the browser onto the phone?
    05-06-09 07:29 PM
    Options/advanced options/host routing table then hit menu key and register now. That should send your service books to your device. If not then you will need to go to your carriers BIS site and log in then resend service books from there.
    05-06-09 07:48 PM
    Options/advanced options/host routing table then hit menu key and register now. That should send your service books to your device. If not then you will need to go to your carriers BIS site and log in then resend service books from there.
    Just to be clear, this does not resend service books. It only registers the
    device to the network, but it is usually all that is needed to get the browser back.
    05-06-09 08:20 PM
    When I upgraded my 8330 it turned off my mobile network. I found the the mobile network was unchecked in "Manage Connections". As soon as I turned that back on my browser reappeared.
    05-06-09 08:35 PM
    Your right. I dont know what I was thinking. It just registers and sends you a message saying "your handheld has been registered with the wireless network"
    Sorry for any confusion.
    05-06-09 08:38 PM
    Go to yoyr home page. Click the mesun button and click show all. See if its there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD