Why cant they be like App World. The moment you changes your PIN it should updated the entire App's you've purchased. Their instruction on updating the Activation Code is a JOKE!!! because it doesn't exist LMFAO. I changes my Device ID and instructed to select the following app that need updated but its not there lol. Most of the App developer unable to help do to my old pin still stuck or not yet updated.

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU CB's MEMBER.
    12-19-10 06:25 AM
    i have never had a problem when i did it. 1 hour max and all codes updated for me
    12-19-10 06:28 AM
    maybe 13 app to update is too much for them. At least Meterberry & Cameratogo always work with me.

Thank you Meterberry and CameraToGo.
    12-19-10 06:33 AM
    how many times you done it? they do watch and try to cut down on piracy and people changing many times?
    12-19-10 06:40 AM
    how many times you done it? they do watch and try to cut down on piracy and people changing many times?
    the last time I changes it was back in feb 24th 2010. Once in a year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 06:43 AM
    I did this and Mobihand hasn't updated in over 12 hours. I simply need it for MeterBerry as I contacted other app devs directly and they gave me new codes.
    12-07-11 03:03 AM
    May I ask how many time Mobihand allow you change the device?

Because I just upgraded from Torch to bold 9900 a month ago, and that is the first time I changed the device there, I quite shock when seeing only one change is remain which mean I got only two time to change the device at all. I have ten applications at mobihand.

Cheers.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-07-11 04:22 AM
    I have ~130 apps/themes on Mobihand, have changed devices 3 times over the last 4 years and have never had a problem. It sometimes takes them up to 24 hours (easy to get impatient when setting up a new device but understandable), but it has always gotten done, no questions asked. Once time the system was partially down and someone had to painstakingly do each app by hand but it was still done within 24 hours. On accounts with very few apps, the system seems to do PIN code changes immediately (I have several Mobihand apps so I can administer licenses for different BB's for friends and family who will always lose the email codes, hehe).
    12-07-11 09:00 AM
    I have changed devices at least 8 times this year already, never had an issue. I only have 3 apps, so it's not that huge of a deal.
    12-07-11 09:56 AM
    i havent had any problems either.
    went from 9700->9800-> 9900
    12-07-11 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD