Pals, I have a frustration here to report. Last night I did a OS upgrade wirelessly through my Bold (that is really cool - no more desktop manager!)

But, when I looked at my calendar today, I realized that every event was now in there twice. I use Google Sync to sync to my Google Calendar. The events are NOT in there twice in my Google Calendar. It's like when it got done updating the OS, it re-did the calendar or something.

Can you help me figure out how to wipe the calendar and resync? I can't figure it out in either the BB OS or in Google Sync. Help. It's driving me wacky...
    06-14-09 02:31 PM
    Open the Calendar, press menu, then options. Type RSET (not RESET).

You will be prompted to delete the calendar for each email address
    you have. Once done, re-sync to Google.
    06-14-09 04:51 PM
    well.... wish i would have saw that before i did something... a guy on the google forum advised me to go into the desktop manager and delete the calendar files (under restore)... so i did that and now my main calendar file is no longer there! (one with my user name)... only thing there is the "facebook" one (in calendar options) from the facebook calendar thing...

so, that stinks... what i was doing before i read this was trying to revert the OS back to the previous version... is that stupid? man, i wish i wouldn't have upgraded... what can i do the next time i upgrade to not get duplicates in everything (tasks is the same way)?
    06-14-09 10:41 PM
    My main default calendar isn't there. Ugh. What should I do?
    06-14-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD