Lolololo!

I love the recent update! It is awesome.

The FM Radio is a perfect service. Anyway, as I wanted to switch on music I felt, that there is a huge lag when you skip the songs. It's way too long and not snappy like before.

Is it just me? I have a Q10 and downloaded the update from yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 11:32 AM
    Just tried music since getting it and it seems fine for me.

Side note I did get an error and app close on first open, haven't happened since and i opened it 5 or 6 more times. Weird

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 02:42 PM
    I can't seem to get the updated OS on my device nor BlackBerry Link. I am in Africa, Tanzania and I have a Q10. Been trying to get the update since yesterday with no luck. Help!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 02:45 PM
    I can't seem to get the updated OS on my device nor BlackBerry Link. I am in Africa, Tanzania and I have a Q10. Been trying to get the update since yesterday with no luck. Help!!!

Posted via CB10
    Has your carrier released it yet? Remember not all carriers have released the update yet. If you're not sure, try contacting your carrier

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 02:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    My brother from Tanzania. I hope you get the update soon.

But this thread is about the lag between skipping songs. Please look for a similar thread, my brother and let this thread nourish to cure my problem!
    01-29-14 03:02 PM
    Lolololo!

I love the recent update! It is awesome.

The FM Radio is a perfect service. Anyway, as I wanted to switch on music I felt, that there is a huge lag when you skip the songs. It's way too long and not snappy like before.

Is it just me? I have a Q10 and downloaded the update from yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I have a Z30 and it does the same to me. I have the leak version since day one, so I'm use to it.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 03:10 PM
    Yeah I have a Z30 and it does the same to me. I have the leak version since day one, so I'm use to it.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks brother. I thought I was the only one.

Well, that sucks. Since I love listening to music on my BlackBerry! Sometime I have 3-4 seconds lag! No words for this
    01-29-14 03:12 PM
    I have this same issue! Annoying as hell!
    I tend to like to skip through songs and sometimes might skip through a bunch of sings till I get to one that suits my mood. This huge lag time is unacceptable!!
    The lag time is sometimes 1 second, sometimes up to 3-5 seconds!!

At first I thought it was an issue with my media card encrypted, but the lag us still there even after decryption. I've tried restarting and have let it settle but the lag time remains and is too long!!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 04:06 PM