Upcoming Berrys from VZW:

1. BlackBerry Tour 9630
    2. Blackberry curve 8930 Jupiter
    3. Blackberry Apex 8230
    4. Blackberry Storm 2

The link below has the info:

RIM BlackBerry Curve 8930 (RIM Jupiter) Specs | Technical Specifications | PDAdb.net - Comprehensive Database of PDA, PDA Phone, Smartphone, PNA & Mobile Device Specifications

im a storm owner and i love it but the Tour sounds like my best option but then the storm 2 is on the horizon. Should i wait for the Storm 2 or get the TOur in July... Tour 50% , Storm 2 50%

if you guys were in my situation what berry will you choose?
    Last edited by Rizzy09; 05-10-09 at 09:13 AM.
    05-10-09 09:10 AM
    Don't believe everything you see. That website is so completely inaccurate.

The "RIM Niagara" is not the Blackberry Bold...your website claims the "Niagara" (Which for the record is Blackberry Tour") is the Bold...its not.

Nor does it look anything like the picture.
    05-10-09 09:18 AM
    05-10-09 09:20 AM
    jea i already know this i seen it in the past, but in your opinion what berry will you choose
    05-10-09 09:26 AM
    The tour.

I have the Curve 8330 right now. I HAD the Blackberry Storm for a week or so, but then I realized I'm not a huge fan of RIMs touchscreen. Coming from the iPhone, I was pretty dissapointed.

I've had my Curve for a LOOONG time...it was sitting in my drawer then i decided I miss it too much. Its a classic.

BUT, when the Tour comes out, I'm getting that. First off, it look super slick...secondly, it has the same keyboard the Bold has, which from my experience (work phone is a Bold) is totally amazing. It also incorporates some aspects of the Storm, as far as the top of the phone with the lock button. From what I've seen in reviews, it also feels "just right."

That being said, I'm definetely getting the Tour when it comes out.
    05-10-09 09:33 AM
    thanks bro
    05-10-09 09:35 AM
    No probs.

Best part of all, is that if you end up getting the Tour, you'll have to pay full price unless you're due for an upgrade.

BUT

You can then sell your Storm, and pretty much make up all the money you lost! That's what I did when I went from the iPhone to the Storm...then Storm to the Curve...
    05-10-09 09:40 AM
    you know what with the features the tour packs and that keyboard and stuff its worth paying full retail price
    05-10-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD