Is there a way to automatically repeat an unusual schedule? For example, I work 12-hour shifts every day that I work. My schedule repeats every 2 weeks.

The first week I may work Fri., Sat, Sun, Off Mon, Tue, work Wed, Thur. The next week is a mirror of that--Off Fri., Sat, Sun, Work Mon, Tue, Off Wed, Thur--then the cycle repeats itself. The hours are always the same, with a few exceptions.

Is there any way to schedule this on the BB or using Outlook 2007, without having to enter each day individually?

Also, if an appointment is accidentally scheduled to repeat, is there anyway to stop the repeat process without erasing and reentering the original entry?
    04-20-09 08:18 AM
    In outlook for your first week of schedule, just schedule each day and in the reoccurence for each day put that that it happens "Weekly" And then Set Reoccur every "2" Weeks. That way it shows up every other week.

Then do the same for the next week you schedule.

Not sure what you mean with
    Also, if an appointment is accidentally scheduled to repeat, is there anyway to stop the repeat process without erasing and reentering the original entry?
    When you click on an appointment to edit it, it will ask you to edit the "whole series" or just this Occurence
    04-20-09 08:51 AM
    Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I dropped my laptop and broke the screen. Dell replaced the unit with a newer rebuilt model that seems to have some issues of it's own. Slowly getting back to where I was.

Your solution makes sense...now all I need to do is get Office reloaded! Thank for the reply.
    05-17-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD