I know I had to do this to sync a few gmail accts with my BB Tour, but now I need to unsynch them. The phone is on a BES. We had some layoffs today and I was one. I turned in the phone, but I don't want to have any more personal emails coming through to the device. Anyway to do this without actually having the phone? Thanks..
    08-10-11 11:37 PM
    Everything I see talks about having the device so you can wipe it and reset to factory settings. Is it possible for you to contact your previous employer? I know probably not, but thought I would ask.
    08-10-11 11:55 PM
    Thanks, Zach. Yeah, they'll probably just wipe it. It's really not a huge issue, but I'd still like to get it done, if possible. Thanks for the quick response.
    08-11-11 12:14 AM
    I'd say you can attempt to change the password on your gmail account and it ideally should not sync up to the BB
    08-11-11 02:06 AM
    Thanks, Vivek, that makes perfect sense! Namaste
    08-11-11 10:15 AM
    If you had Blackberry Protect you could wipe it yourself remotely. The change password suggestion is a good one although it doesn't do anything for any emails already on the device. Hopefully the BES Admin will just wipe and move on.
    08-11-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD