hey all,

i have an unlocked at&t blackberry curve, and i was wondering what steps i need to take to make it compatible with t-mobile internet service. i would really appreciate the help! thanks =]
    05-31-08 02:15 AM
    just call tmobile add the bb data, give them the imei and tell them its an unlocked bb from att they should be able to help you get it squared away if not email me and i will call them from my store for you in the morning and get them to fix it for you jeff.wirelesscity@gmail.com
    05-31-08 02:50 AM
    I have exactly the same issue--new, unlocked AT&T Curve on T-Mobile network. I didn't realize T-Mobile would set it up for me, thanks!
    05-31-08 04:16 AM
    awesome, i just called them and they took care of everything for me! thanks for the great advice =]
    05-31-08 08:24 PM
    If you have the BB data package already, just go to the BIS site and add the IMEI and Pin.

The ensure you have the correct APN (Options --> Advanced Options --> TCP)

The correct APN settings for TMO are wap.voicestream.com, username and password both blank. If you are still not able to connect, log into the TMO BIS site and resend your server books.
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 05-31-08 at 08:32 PM.
    05-31-08 08:28 PM
    Hmm, any easy way to get the AT&T logo off the casing?

Just out of curiosity.
    06-01-08 12:30 PM
    Hmm, any easy way to get the AT&T logo off the casing?

Just out of curiosity.
    Never quite understood why this bothers folks but, you can buy a new unbranded housing here
    06-01-08 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD