- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Uninstall 7.1 and replace with 7.0
I want to uninstall 7.1 and replace it with 7.0 as 7.1 is causing (known) connectivity issues with my Hyundai i20 Bluetooth hands-free.
Anybody know how I can do this as I can't find a download option for 7.0 on the BB UK website?
- 12-27-12, 03:38 PM #2
How To Downgrade Your BlackBerry's Operating System | CrackBerry.com
I'm not sure where to get you carriers original OS, but you can go to your carrier's BIS site and poke around.
I could be wrong, but they may have possibly shipped the original OS as 7.0, so you can start fresh again.
- 12-28-12, 12:54 PM #4
That would be important for a solution to your issue.
Sorry, I must apologize as I have no experience dealing with a Mac and RIM products whatsoever.
I know numerous members here do have that experience, and hopefully they will chime in to assist you.
I hope it gets sorted soon.
- By Sarahdcf in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 10Last Post: 09-29-12, 04:07 PM
- By devanm44 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-10, 12:28 AM
- By ocrealtor in forum Mac UsersReplies: 5Last Post: 04-30-10, 02:00 PM
- By phillikj in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 11Last Post: 08-26-09, 01:29 PM
- By StormUsage in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 15Last Post: 11-23-08, 05:06 PM