I am presently using my 8300 with my corporate email BES( lotus notes with a security policy) .. I have one personal email set up through RRunner and it works well except that it co-mingles my email.

I am starting to work with another company in January on loan from the old company and would like to access both BES servers ( new company is exchange)

Is there any way to access both BES Servers and set up 2 corporate emails? if not HOW do I reset the BB and destroy the old Security policy to set up the new server?

My local AT&T rep cannot tell me how to make this work. THANKS.
    12-17-07 09:41 PM
    Once a device is registered on a particular BES, the bes controls the device with anything to do with BES.
    To change to a different BES server on the same device: first on the old BES (lotus) your device has to be removed. Second wipe handheld and then activate your new BES account (exchange)

There is no way of having two BES accounts on the same device

Note: after wiping handheld and activating new BES, if you are going to restore data you backed up make sure to only do partial restore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-07 03:53 AM
    As per eyemabug, you can't have TWO BES severs connected to one BlackBerry. But, you could have email from one company forwarded to another email address that you receive on your BlackBerry.

Disadvantage of that is when you reply, the 'from' address would not match the address you received the email from...
    12-18-07 07:45 AM
    TY - eyembug and NaviW, appreciate your response. Is there a way to save my contact phone number list prior to wiping out the unit. Could you clarify for me: Does my present company have to remove me from the BES server before I can wipe the crackberry and use on new server? Cant I just wipe the Cberry and then activate enterprise server for new company? Thanks.
    12-18-07 08:23 PM
    TY - eyembug and NaviW, appreciate your response. Is there a way to save my contact phone number list prior to wiping out the unit. Could you clarify for me: Does my present company have to remove me from the BES server before I can wipe the crackberry and use on new server? Cant I just wipe the Cberry and then activate enterprise server for new company? Thanks.
    You will have to have your existing company remove your BES account, and then wipe the BB.

To save your contacts, you can do a backup of the BB, and then an advanced restore of just your contacts after you wipe the device.
    12-18-07 08:31 PM
    As per eyemabug, you can't have TWO BES severs connected to one BlackBerry. But, you could have email from one company forwarded to another email address that you receive on your BlackBerry.

Disadvantage of that is when you reply, the 'from' address would not match the address you received the email from...

When I had my company blackberry I had my company email from BES so that one was able to maintain my normal signature for my company, then I had the place I am working at (I am onsite for several years) bounced to my provider.blackberry.com address. For the blackberry address I was able to change the "reply to" field to my email address at that company so it looked like it was coming from where I was working. Clear as mud?
    12-19-07 12:14 AM
    Yes, Slvr6 that would work if the said user does not already have their @att.blackberry.net email set for another account...
    12-19-07 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD