Can someone help interpret what the event log means or point me in the right direction?
    It's for no particular reason; I'd just like to learn something new
    12-28-10 01:45 PM
    Can someone help interpret what the event log means or point me in the right direction?
    I wish I were the one to help you but there are no many that do other then most I have learned being a beta tester for a 3rd party app company will often ask you to tell them what shows on your event log for that app when there is a bug during beta testing. Otherwise I will be honest I don't know alot about the event log.
    12-28-10 03:03 PM
    Every bb has an event log-the purpose of it is to display your devices recently run events, etc. If you have a problem with your bb, sometimes opening up the event log of the stored events might be able to help you figure out what may be the problem.
    To access your event log, while holding your 'left alt' key, type LGLG and it will pop up. You can also clear your event log to free up memory on your bb. You can do this by clicking your 'menu' key while viewing your event log and scrolling to "clear log" and it will then ask you to confirm the delete.
    I hope this has helped you understand the event log a little bit better
    12-30-10 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD