I have an error message on my screen which I am unable to remove and would appreciate assistance. I can dial out and access programe and my message icons show there are messages there but this error message occurs when I try to access them. There is provision to click OK but when I do this, I simply go back to the full screen and go through the same process again. The message appearing on my Blackberry 8310 is as follows: "Uncaught exception: DSSMA: invalid state (5): 21"
    05-17-08 08:03 PM
    Do a battery pull. Are u using 4.5
    05-17-08 08:06 PM
    I have an error message on my screen which I am unable to remove and would appreciate assistance. I can dial out and access programe and my message icons show there are messages there but this error message occurs when I try to access them. There is provision to click OK but when I do this, I simply go back to the full screen and go through the same process again. The message appearing on my Blackberry 8310 is as follows: "Uncaught exception: DSSMA: invalid state (5): 21"
    Thanks for assistance from cutdacheck2003 -pulling the battery solved the problem.
    05-17-08 08:25 PM
    Cut, stop blaming it on 4.5, Lol.

It happened to me on 4.2 as well.
    05-18-08 01:03 AM
    Cut, stop blaming it on 4.5, Lol.

It happened to me on 4.2 as well.
    That only happened to me on 4.5 and I didnt blame simply asked.
    05-18-08 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD