Any ideas on setting up a Bluetooth Keyboard? I purchased an iGO Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard. I downloaded the software, and had no problems in establishing a connection with my 8830 BB. There were a couple of items that had to be modifield to enable the keyboard to comminicate

Bluetooth enabled (yes)
    Keystone Injector (On)
    Interprocess Communicator (Allow) This is my problem...where do I find the option to turn the Interprocess Communicator (Allow)???

I went to every setting and was unable to find any mention for the Interprocess Communicator....Any ideas???

I can establish a connection, but unable to type any data from the keyboard, when I click on the application on the BB it also shows that I do not have the necessary security privelages.
    03-06-08 05:28 PM
    I too have the 8830, I have checked the Bluetooth setting to on but can’t find the
    Keystone Injector (On)
    Interprocess Communicator (Allow)
    Can you tell me how to find these and if there is a trick to getting the BB to recognize the keyboard?
    Thanks, Sheila
    04-18-08 10:04 AM
    I called iGo, was directed to their site for an updated driver. Once I executed the file and ran the BB desktop, it works beautifully.

mobilityelectronics.com, look under products, keyboards and drivers.
    04-18-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD