I've searched and searched the forms and no luck in finding an answer, hopping someone has any suggestions. I have an email out to 7digital but haven't heard anything yet.

Over the last year I've purchased all my music through 7digital, so when BlackBerry announced they were integrating music into BlackBerry World powered by 7digital I was very happy. The problem is that when I transferred everything over to my Z10, some how it didn't save any of purchased songs. All my other songs that I had synced through the desktop were there, but no 7digital. When I went to BlackBerry World, and looked up the songs I had purchased, it's showing that I need to repurchase them again. When I go to My World all my previously purchased apps are there but no songs.

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas why that's happening. Thanks in advance.

PS. For those waiting for the Z10, it's awesome. Balance works great and if I can get this music issue resolved I'll be that much happier.
    02-09-13 09:47 PM
    I have the same issue and would love to know what's going on. Heck I've been having so much fun that I didn?t bother to look up my music until I read this post.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention and I hope that we get answers.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 11:08 PM
    Same here.....I assume there will be a Blackberry music app like I had on BB7 9810 that will allow me to download straight onto the phone. In the mean time I've been using my PC and Link to get music from my 7digital account to the Z10.

Fantastic Phone.
    02-13-13 12:53 AM
    I pretty sure you can download your 7digital purchased songs from their website to your computer and transfer them from your computer to your phone.
    02-13-13 01:09 AM
    I pretty sure you can download your 7digital purchased songs from their website to your computer and transfer them from your computer to your phone.
    Yes this is true. But it was be sweet if previously purchased 7digital songs showed up as previously purchased in BB World.
    02-13-13 04:35 AM
    does 7digital provide a bb10 app?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-13-13 04:55 AM