on my storm..is anyone else having this issue...keep getting a problem occurred while trying to render the page?
    12-27-08 05:31 PM
    Had it earlier in the day.
    12-27-08 05:35 PM
    on my storm..is anyone else having this issue...keep getting a problem occurred while trying to render the page?
    In your browser make sure you are going to wapforums.crackberry.com.
    Make sure to take out the www. While you are there, there is a launcher
    that you can download that will take you directly to the wap site.
    12-27-08 06:17 PM
    Just like AG says... dropping the www. And if you haven't already go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher, which is an icon that will launch you into the CB realm with one click...
    Hope that's helpfull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 06:21 PM
    I'm having the same issue, except with almost all websites. Websites that I have been using on my storm since I got it in November have just stopped working. I keep getting an error message that says a problem occurred while trying to render the page. I am on OS .75 and have tried all three browser settings. I just tried wap.crackberry.com again and it will not work. Anybody have any ideas I'm really at a loss on this one. Thanks ahead of time.

-Zeke
    01-05-09 02:58 PM
    Disregard the last post I cleared my cache, cookies, browsing history etc. and now it works like a charm... Weird.
    01-05-09 03:32 PM
    Disregard the last post I cleared my cache, cookies, browsing history etc. and now it works like a charm... Weird.
    Thanks for posting your fix though
    01-05-09 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD