Have you ever noticed everybody seems to be using a blackberry in the entertainment buisness.
    So far I have seen everybody from our president obama to anderson cooper(bold) to the kardasians(curves)
    I want to see if anybody else seems to notice this and wants to post whenever you see one.

I know there is a berry spotter website out there but I want to see if we can keep this going with live up to date spottings.

Annnnnnndddddddd GO!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 10:09 AM
    is it just people? in the new trailer for the new movie duplicity with clive owen there is a curve on the table they press trackball on.
    03-13-09 10:46 AM
    The all mighty trackball. Lol

03-13-09 11:20 AM
    She's just not that into you - new film out in the UK dont know about the US features many blackberrys! This is the main reason I am going to see it this weekend - totally obsessed with the 'Berry
    03-13-09 11:31 AM
    yeah i have heard of that movie. i will have to pay attention next time i see the preview
    03-13-09 01:35 PM
    i am watching an episode of criminal minds on my DVR and hotchner and reed both have pearls.
    the blonde and the bruinette girls have curves.
    03-13-09 01:36 PM
    watching bull run on speedtv. Some of the contestants have bbs
    03-13-09 02:25 PM
    Rob dyrdek from rob and big and fantasy factory has a curve I think it normally on his desk o and I think there were one or 2 curves in nick and noras infinite play list

03-13-09 02:38 PM
    Today I spotted an accountant with the same Bold as mine. Except he was using a swivel holster instead of the OEM leather one. I gotta have on like that accountant now!!!!
    03-13-09 02:49 PM
    I can't remember but I think Nora had a Pearl. If she didn't I know I saw a black Pearl. Lol.

Rob dyrdek from rob and big and fantasy factory has a curve I think it normally on his desk o and I think there were one or 2 curves in nick and noras infinite play list

03-13-09 03:37 PM
    The Beast Patrick Swezee has a Pearl.

I think all the lawyers on Damages have BB's.
    03-13-09 04:05 PM

i could of sworn he had an iphone maybe not idk i pay more attention to the bulldogs lol
    03-13-09 05:32 PM
    i visit this blog religiously: Celebrity BlackBerry Sightings
    03-13-09 05:55 PM
    "Joe" who is actually Denise the Intern on Scrubs has a Pearl.

And for the record, Obama doesn't have a BB anymore. He's got own thing goin now.
    03-13-09 06:00 PM
    i could of sworn he had an iphone maybe not idk i pay more attention to the bulldogs lol
    Nope. I have watched all 3 seasons and he has always had a BB

I have also notices everybody on csi either has a nextel,BB or an iphone.
    Most have the BB.
    They used to all have treo 755p's. I guess they got smart, lol

03-13-09 07:26 PM
    everyone on Run's House(Rev Run) looks to have Curve's. He even talks about blackberries alot on the show lol.
    03-13-09 08:34 PM
    She's just not that into you - new film out in the UK dont know about the US features many blackberrys! This is the main reason I am going to see it this weekend - totally obsessed with the 'Berry
    I hope that is hyperbole. I really do.
    03-13-09 08:37 PM
    The att commercial with the little girl that put's the teddy bear in the father's suitcase.
    He has a bold

03-13-09 08:50 PM
    Commercial for GoRVing.ca has a girl using a Pearl Flip and the dad using another one - can't tell for sure what it was.

Kimora has some, for her assistants.

CSI: Miama showed a Curve in an episode. So faked the UI, though. Did the same with the iPhone, too.

BlackBerries are all over TV and the media. Many music videos now show them. I can't remember what song it was - I think it was featured - had some kid playing music on his Pearl Flip the whole time almost.

~Bcloutier~
    03-13-09 09:19 PM
    Bones has a 8900. Damn that makes her sexy, lol

03-13-09 09:22 PM
    Bones has a 8900. Damn that makes her sexy, lol

I must check that out the next time I watch the show.
    03-13-09 09:26 PM
    P. Diddy (or whatever his name is) was on the Ellen DeGeneres show this week and I think he had a Storm. He was explaining Twitter to Ellen and whipped his "phone" out and Twittered. I go back and check the link for the blog that a previous poster so kindly gave us.
    03-13-09 09:33 PM
    P. Diddy (or whatever his name is) was on the Ellen DeGeneres show this week and I think he had a Storm. He was explaining Twitter to Ellen and whipped his "phone" out and Twittered. I go back and check the link for the blog that a previous poster so kindly gave us.
    haha saw that im pretty sure he had the curve 8900 the back was grey
    03-13-09 09:45 PM
    I must check that out the next time I watch the show.
    It was on the the last episode

And I just watched the last episode of criminal minds and reed had an iphone :-(
    Stupid genius, iphones are for teens, lol

03-13-09 10:34 PM
    everyone on Run's House(Rev Run) looks to have Curve's. He even talks about blackberries alot on the show lol.
    There is an episode where he is in bed with Justine and the baby and the baby has his curve. He tells Justine "you know they call these things crackberries?". I will have to see if I can find that episode somewhere to show you all.

03-14-09 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD