QUITE the odd topic, I know.

But does anybody else really enjoy typing on your Blackberries with wet thumbs? Not to the point where your Blackberry bites it or anything, with certainly moist tips.

I LOVE it. My thumbs glide over the keyboard so well and I type a great amount quicker.
    03-15-09 08:54 PM
    I think I worry too much about damaging my berry in order to enjoy the sensation of wet fingers on it. Kind of spoils the experience.
    03-15-09 08:57 PM
    Are you on acid?
    03-15-09 09:05 PM
    You've got to be kidding me. I only guess what someone who would post this would have on their fingers for them to be wet.
    03-15-09 09:07 PM
    OMG...out the bong down

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 09:15 PM
    Eeaaaasy, killers.

a) I don't do drugs and never have.
    b) It's a quirk. Like flipping your pillow over to get to the cold side. Or "pausing" for seconds at a time to see if the LED light really did flash of if it's just your imagination again, when really, you could have just pressed a button and found out if you have a notification.
    c) Lighten up.
    03-15-09 09:18 PM
    No. I would never use wet fingers to type on my bb. That might damage her! Ohhh the insanity.....

03-15-09 09:19 PM
    lol @ still defending yourself. Ya got balls kiddo!
    03-15-09 09:19 PM
    No not me, but if it makes you happy more power to you.
    03-15-09 09:22 PM
    Are you on acid?
    OMG...out the bong down

These are great. But seriously I've never thought about it.
    03-15-09 09:29 PM
    A la Glenn Beck (playfully), type on you sick freak ! Be happy ! Doctor Neutron
    03-15-09 09:38 PM
    With a BlackBerry, no. With an iPod Touch, sure. BlackBerry has too many small holes for it to get into. The Touch is a big slab of glass. I've typed on that thing right after getting out of a shower and it's been dropped in the snow. Just dry and continue using.

And you're not crazy for doing this. I know what you mean when you said wet.

~Bcloutier~
    03-15-09 10:01 PM
    eeeewwwww! dont wanna mess my bb up, rather not....thanks!
    03-16-09 12:53 PM
    I have typed with wet fingers before but I WILL NOT touch my trackball with wet fingers. But really when I'm washing dishes and my phone goes off I have the instant reaction to half a$$ dry my hands off a type away and press the trackball with the most dry finger to send.
    03-16-09 12:58 PM
    My BB skin covers the keys, so no, I can't experience the feeling of "gliding" across the keys. Even if I didn't have the skin, I doubt I'd have the "nuts" to do that... too afraid of ruining an otherwise good phone.
    03-16-09 01:00 PM
    My BB skin covers the keys, so no, I can't experience the feeling of "gliding" across the keys. Even if I didn't have the skin, I doubt I'd have the "nuts" to do that... too afraid of ruining an otherwise good phone.
    wow I have way more/bigger "nuts" than you do and I'm a girl!
    03-16-09 01:02 PM
    I've never done that before. I'm afraid to use my phone sometimes because my hands get sweaty.

03-16-09 02:24 PM
    I've never done that before. I'm afraid to use my phone sometimes because my hands get sweaty.

dont be scurrrrrddddd!!!
    03-16-09 02:25 PM
    dont be scurrrrrddddd!!!
    Lol. I normally wouldn't be but the phone is still new. I'm still babying it. Had it since friday and have not been able to put it down. =]

03-16-09 02:29 PM
    Lol. I normally wouldn't be but the phone is still new. I'm still babying it. Had it since friday and have not been able to put it down. =]

oh well in that case baby the crap out of it. i know i sure did, but once i got past that i started taking it apart and making it even better looking then it already was. i wipe it down on my pants i throw it on my bed(hoping i don't miss &i haven't) and just sit it down where ever.
    03-16-09 02:34 PM
    oh well in that case baby the crap out of it. i know i sure did, but once i got past that i started taking it apart and making it even better looking then it already was. i wipe it down on my pants i throw it on my bed(hoping i don't miss &i haven't) and just sit it down where ever.
    Once the new wears off ill be all good. I've been installing tons of apps to see which I like. I also installed 174.

I've never thrown my phone. =]

03-16-09 02:41 PM
    I won't even have the berry in the same room as someone with wet thumbs.. sheer insanity

krouac

03-16-09 02:45 PM
    Once the new wears off ill be all good. I've been installing tons of apps to see which I like. I also installed 174.

I've never thrown my phone. =]

okay its not like i rocket launch it from the hallway, but i do pop my head in my door and toss it on my bed that is only like 5 feet away and i have a full size bed so a big landing area for my bb.
    03-16-09 02:50 PM
    okay its not like i rocket launch it from the hallway, but i do pop my head in my door and toss it on my bed that is only like 5 feet away and i have a full size bed so a big landing area for my bb.
    Haha. Makes sense to me. I used to do that to my old sidekick all the time. That phone was a tank. =]

03-16-09 02:56 PM
    Haha. Makes sense to me. I used to do that to my old sidekick all the time. That phone was a tank. =]

Yea sidekicks are tanks until you drop them in a toilet and it gets all jacked up and then slam it on the concret(like my cuz did)

but my bb has been pretty good to me, only one major drop which was before i changed my housing and got a condom for it.
    03-16-09 03:08 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD