Check out these two videos from PocketNow.

The first one is a straight up comparison of BB10 vs. Windows 8 Phone. It pretty much shows the Z10 crushing it's competition. Very Refreshing!!

The 2nd video shows a comparison of BB10 vs. Android. And it clearly shows the Z10 easily keeping up with a Galaxy Note 2. And check out how fast BB10 is, this guy is literally "whipping" right through it. Amazing!!

I was starting to lose maybe just a bit of faith in BB10 by going off of all the other reviews out there.. But not anymore! BB10 looks freaking awesome. Come on late March.. uhh... or April!!!
    02-03-13 10:12 AM
    Michael Fisher @ Pocketnow is Da Man! I really enjoy watching his review videos for all platforms. He doesn't come across as a fanboy of any phone or ecosystem. To me, Pocketnow's best videos are the 'After The Buzz' segments. If you haven't seen them check'em out. Let's go Niners!
    Clinto likes this.
    02-03-13 02:09 PM
    That was awesome when he searched for the app and thought there would be no results, but there was! Plus they had the band that Google Play didn't.
    02-03-13 02:30 PM
    Nice reviews!!!!
    02-03-13 02:42 PM
    Thanks for this post! the reviews are pretty good! bb10 looks amazing! can Keep up with Andriod and IOS with no problem at all!
    02-03-13 02:42 PM
    I like how his searched Tricorder app and Pinback band had entries in BlackBerry world.
    02-03-13 02:44 PM
    I'm impressed.
    02-03-13 03:44 PM
    I tweeted @pocktnowtweets about this but as they don't follow me I have no idea if they'll see it.

In both comparisons now, they've mis-used the Search feature on BB10. It's an understandable mixup because of a minor usability design flaw.

On the Home screen, the action bar contains the Phone, Universal Search, and Camera buttons. Use search there and you search everything... messages, device, apps, etc.

If you're in the Hub, there's a basically identical looking search icon at the bottom, but it appears to search only the Hub (i.e. message subject lines, content, etc) and not the whole device. It won't find apps, or other stuff.

If anyone knows those guys, maybe point this out to them. Meanwhile someone at RIM should learn this too, since it's not going to be the last time someone makes this mistake.
    02-03-13 03:52 PM
    I love the tidbit mentioned at the 1:20 mark of the 2nd video.
    It's like, "dude....you're doing it wrong.....SIGH let me help you...." LMAO.
    02-03-13 04:06 PM
    I notice in both that the Z10 was plugged in. Hopefully just because of over use in the reviews and not because of short battery life. I have a Bold 9900. Been there and have the t-shirt. Looking forward to one or the other once my upgrade happens later this year.
    02-03-13 04:34 PM
    That was awesome when he searched for the app and thought there would be no results, but there was! Plus they had the band that Google Play didn't.
    Yeah, I think we're actually going to start seeing some comparisons now where BlackBerry will start to beat Apple and Android at some of their own games. Bring It On!

Now let's watch some Super Bowl Action! And hope for some good commercials, if you know what I mean.
    02-03-13 05:28 PM
    Finally watched the Android vs BB10 comparison.

They basically do the same thing ... differently.

Good enough, getting a Z10 eventually ;-)
    peter9477 and Clinto like this.
    02-03-13 11:20 PM
    I tweeted @pocktnowtweets about this but as they don't follow me I have no idea if they'll see it.

In both comparisons now, they've mis-used the Search feature on BB10. It's an understandable mixup because of a minor usability design flaw.

On the Home screen, the action bar contains the Phone, Universal Search, and Camera buttons. Use search there and you search everything... messages, device, apps, etc.

If you're in the Hub, there's a basically identical looking search icon at the bottom, but it appears to search only the Hub (i.e. message subject lines, content, etc) and not the whole device. It won't find apps, or other stuff.

If anyone knows those guys, maybe point this out to them. Meanwhile someone at RIM should learn this too, since it's not going to be the last time someone makes this mistake.
    RIMM should fix this in a patch. A simple change to of search icon color would work .... to an extent.
    02-03-13 11:23 PM
    Thanks for the post. It was really nice to see and for your efforts to find if it was much. Very positive and informative. Just keep adding notches to my BlackBerry belt.
    02-04-13 01:11 AM
    Finally watched the Android vs BB10 comparison.

They basically do the same thing ... differently.

Good enough, getting a Z10 eventually ;-)

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. He was getting to same end result on both phones, but it looked like he was able to find it faster and with more detail on the BlackBerry. And he made it look so dam* good too!

It seriously makes me think A LOT more highly of BB10 getting to see first hand how it kicks it's rivals right in the pills. Otherwise, just reading about it on BGR (gag), Engadget or CNET does it no justice at all. These videos really just go to show you with your own eyes how awesome BB10 really is.

Go BlackBerry!!!
    bruteforce037 likes this.
    02-04-13 06:56 PM