So for some reason, even though I have my profile set to vibrate and tone, I only get vibrate. There is no tone at all, even on my alarm, and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Also, whenever I call my voicemail, my phone automatically switches tp speakerphone, and I cannot turn it off. It's super annoying. Anyone have any suggestions on getting this fixed?
    11-03-08 10:58 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    11-03-08 11:15 AM
    Go into Profiles/Advanced../Edit and check your tone volume. Which OS are you running?
    11-03-08 11:17 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    Like 1, 2, said double check your settings in profiles.
    As for the second issue. Hit the green call button then menu>options>general options. Under "default call volume" you have several options one being Previous. If this is what you have it set to, and the last call you were on you used speaker. Then the next call, be it voicemail will automatically go to speaker phone as well. So check that.
    11-03-08 11:31 AM
    Welcome to CB and it sounds like you may have your question handled already. Keep us posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 12:54 PM
    In addition to the other suggestions, keep in mind that Vibrate and Tone does not cause the BlackBerry to do both at the same time. It vibrates first for the set amount of vibrates and then plays the tone. If you would like it to do both at the same time when you receive a phone call, there is a program called VibAndRing for it.
    11-03-08 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD