This is very strange. When I use Google Quick Search app, it launches the browser, but I'm not sure which browser I'm looking at. In browser options, Browser Configuration, it shows the browser identification box locked to BlackBerry and my home page is locked to the vzw start page. In addition, no shortcuts work from any page within this browser. G, H and K do nothing. This screenshot is the second attachment.

When I launch the browser manually by pressing B from homescreen or through the icon, then check options, it will allow me to change the browser identification, start page and default search provider. Also launching the browser from within another app besides Google Quick Search, like Viigo or FB, takes me to this browser. G, H and K shorcuts also work. This screenshot is the first attachment.

I don't think it's the BB browser vs the Internet Browser, as they both show Internet Browser in the first line in options. Pics are attached.

Bing icon was pushed, but I still have ability to change my default search provider instead of being locked down to Bing.

Anyone else have a similar experience?
    Last edited by kjjb0204; 12-27-09 at 06:05 PM.
    12-27-09 06:01 PM
    Has anyone tested this to see what happens on your own berry?
    12-31-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD