I can't seem to sync my Twitter followers to my phone or contact lists. I have manually edited all my contacts so that they have the twitter info, but when I go to send direct message from the hub it says I have no followers. On the contact listing, it gives me the option to 'Follow', and once it's pressed, if I go back into it, the damn thing is like I never pressed it. I thought the contact app was set up to sync all social media apps and contacts. Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 03:02 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

You gotta add your twitter account to the device. Contacts will populate and you'll be able to DM them!

PS: Let us know, I am curious, since you added anyally their twitter handles to existing contact - will they merge automatically?
    09-09-13 04:16 PM
    I did add the twitter account. I receive direct messages in the hub, but can't send them out. I've even deleted the app, then re-installed it thinking it would work. When I opened it, it automatically jumped into my home screen, no log in or anything. When I go into the settings inside the app, it shows that my account will be used with BlackBerry 10 os.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 04:23 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something, I'm usually good at figuring these things out. Just can't seem to make it work. Drives me crazy when things don't work out they way they should.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 04:26 PM
    Wait, could it be..........yes!!! just checked my contact list and all my Twitter accounts are there. Already linked my personal contacts and now I'm good to go. If I van only figure out my thumbnail contact issue, I'll be in good shape. Thanks for your help.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    09-09-13 04:42 PM