I know this is prob a dumb question, but i set up a password on my BB Bold. Thinking that that's the only way to protect my media. then i found out i can "hide" them. (new to BB's) I try to go back into the same security setting and all i get it the option to change the password, not turn it off. . . . any help? thankx!
    11-19-08 02:01 AM
    Is there a disabled option?
    11-19-08 02:29 AM
    It says Password : Enabled, When i click "enable" it gives me the option to change the password. not to disable it. as it should. WTf is up with it lol
    11-19-08 02:56 AM
    This has to be stupid, or maybe im just dumb, lol. Well it didnt give me an option because on the bold i had a option in the "memory" option selected known as "encryption security password". I had to set it to none. Then i went back into normal "security" options and clikced it to disable lol. On the site it doesnt mention anything about disabling any of that heh. Thankx anyways,
    11-19-08 03:46 AM
    This has to be stupid, or maybe im just dumb, lol. Well it didnt give me an option because on the bold i had a option in the "memory" option selected known as "encryption security password". I had to set it to none. Then i went back into normal "security" options and clikced it to disable lol. On the site it doesnt mention anything about disabling any of that heh. Thankx anyways,
    Nice job. I don't know that I would have ever made the connection there myself.
    11-19-08 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD