Has anyone ever used tunebite to convert the m4v video files from Itunes to 3gp file to play on your Blackberry?? I'm searching for the right formula as far as the video and audio. The video is there but audio is delayed or vise versa. If anyone knows how to do this to make the perfect 3gp file, drop me a pin or post. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-08 03:58 PM
    ur best bet is to burn it to a CD and then but them back on your computer.. this changes the format when u burn to a CD
    03-10-08 12:51 AM
    I think it' s waste of cd's and complicated to burn the files on cd's and to put them back on the pc and put them on the bb.It's easier to use a software especially designed for converting.
    I use Tunebite for quite some time to convert all the audio and video files I want to put on my bb and I never had any problems with it.The quality of the converted files is very good.
    03-10-08 04:35 AM
    Used TB for converting iTunes to .mp3 but haven't done the video thing yet.
    03-10-08 01:08 PM
    Hy everyone,
    Yesterday I was looking for this Tunebite on its site, to see how it works and so on. But, I found a new tool on their site, Audials TV, which you can listen and see videoclips with it, it has about 70 TV online programs and it is free. I think that those guys made a nice work, releasing this tool
    03-18-08 07:37 AM
    I used Tunebite to convert some audio files that I used on my Blackberry, but never tried to convert video files .Hope i'm not wrong, but if I recall correctly BB also supports mp4 video .
    Again, I'm not sure, but you can try converting your files to this format and see if you have better luck.
    03-27-08 06:53 AM
    hy
    I've just got Tunebite, I've already converted both video and audio files, protected and unprotected and I didn't have any problem with it. Concerning that delay problem you should ask the support guys and they'll give you the right answer. I don't know sure, but you should check your sound settings.
    05-19-08 03:41 AM
    My PC was running heavily - I glanced at TaskManager and realized that Tunebite eat 300 Megas of my RAM when was left idle for two days - be carefull with this programs - it has huge memory leaks! At least you have to reboot it from time to time.

So now prefer to use another converter - Melodycan
    05-21-08 06:35 AM
    does anyone know the tunebite settings to convert itunes videos to work on blackberry tour??
    08-05-09 08:15 PM
    I was messing around with it and I thought I had great settings until at 31 minutes of every video it froze......And eventually the sound started to lag making the video look like it was a old martial arts video dubbed in english....LOL

Save it as MP4 in the container field.
    The Bit rate I have is 1500, but I am having a alag so I am gonna try lowering it to 1000.
    Frame size is 480x320. THese you can just type in the boxes.
    The frame rate I am gonna change to exact and see how that works out and the bit rate fr audio is 160.

I don't know why the movie freezes on me at the same time for every movie, so if anybody can help out on that one, it would be nice!

Good luck, hopefully this helps you.
    09-25-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD